sábado, 26 de febrero de 2011

when i'm gone!

"I LOOK AROUND ME
BUT ALL I SEEM TO SEE
ITS PEOPLE GOING NOWHERE
EXPECTING SYMPATHY
IT’S LIKE WE’RE GOING THROUGH THE EMOTIONS
OF THE SCRIPTED DESTINY
TELL ME WHERE’S OUR INSPIRATION
IF LIFE WON’T WAIT
I GUESS IT’S UP TO ME"
this is the first verse of lyric of "When I'm gone", of simple plan group.
It is very important for me, is realistic, I like that it says in few words. Is really, the people is on tide from emotions and they can't get out from it. They sleep, and don't recognize the true. The live in nowdays is poor, not in the economic sense, I mean in the emotion sence, the live is: money, prestige or fashion... No!
Why is it? Why the problem of the families is it? but they not have the fault, the fault is from the society, from the trade and the people that the most important in they lives is the money. They promote that the life style from them is the best and the people that not have it is lower and failed... this is it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario