sábado, 26 de febrero de 2011

Love!

Since I was a child, my favourite interest is write a stories. I write a lot of diferents stories and fables. My first story was a fable that the main character was a dinosaur. It’s name was Dinotid and when I was writen this comic or cartoon my fathers saw it… they laught a lot. In nowdays I write stories that I believe that they are very well, because they talk about problems of the humanity as the maschismo, slavery, injustice… and a lot of my stories also talk that the love cure all, this is a little fragment of one of my stories thats I be inpired of Frakeinstein and one of my sciences classes.

-I’m a monster?- Says She while he hugs to she.

-No, you are the best person around the World. You are inocense and pure, you don’t know the world and never will know.

- Lie!- He says it and immediately kissed she, they were silent and she started to cry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario