lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

The time with my cousins

jeje, two days ago, i went to my cousin's home, they are Naomi and Laura. Naomi have 6 years old, she is very nice person but is a little presumed and smart, she have short straight and black hair, black eyes, have brown skin and is very thin.
My other cousin is Laura, she have 4 years old, also is very nice person but is very headstrong! She have long curly and blond hair, have blue eyes, is little fat. Is very clumsy!
They are antagonistic girls, in the personality and in the body. Really, they not seem sisters they are absolutly differents, but they have a white heart and are very sweet.
Well, while I was in them home, we slept, played, drew, sung... a lot of things... they asked me that stay on them home, other night, but I can't! I have a lot of work and exams... I want that end the exams period!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario