sábado, 26 de febrero de 2011

DemiseMan

He is my hero. Everybody have one. The heroes are persons that the people admire because they have skills that everybody like a lot. In my case, he is a cartoonist and his draws are my inspiration source. He draw darkness, sadness and feeling, they are not very beautyfull, but the message that they have is very pretty. The maker of DemiceMAN is a boy that have problems with his parents and his friend or girlfriend. He believe that he hurt everybody that follow him, that want be friends of he, and he draw a paint that reflect it.
Well, I'm trying imitate his art, and the reason is that i love the sence of his draws, the sadness of them and the dark effect.
Three weeks ago, I started copy his style and the result are very well but my art is incomparable to his art and I need more time for make draws like he.
This is hos art!


And this is mine!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario