domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2010

We are crazy...

I'm crazy, I know. My friends also crazy. And for that reason, we created one video that is crazy.
When Natalia Selles and me are in math class, we were bored, and we started to drawing stupid monsters, and play with an improvised aircraft, with one rule and pen, and we were drawing in a paper: king kong, afther Gotzilla and last "the dark lord" ^^ MATHS!
Jajaja, when Natalia said me idea of it are funny for them blog. When we think to it, we laugh a lot, and us plan to video: the image, the song and the voices... I did the voice of the three monsters and she are the plane and supplements.
well this is the video...

1 comentario:

  1. It's amazing how inspiring can a Maths class be !!!
    Your special effect are really great , you should think about it in the future, shouldn't you?

    You've made me laugh, that's always a good sign!

    ResponderEliminar