sábado, 13 de noviembre de 2010

MUSIC!

Is ironic, but when I was a chils, I hated many types from music, my friends liked the most adults music, and I for not to stay back, I liked this music style.
Is funny, but my friends grew, I grew, and the music changed. When I was a child, the reggaeton was the "best" style from music in my country. Everybody listened this music: In houses, schools, bus, offices... everywhere.
I believe that the people change always and the trends change also. Because I also changed, my style and my taste also changed.
Before, I hated rock music. But nowdays I love this music. Also started my love by this style and other styles, as the manga style.
The people change, is really. I believe that after, I change more, I don't know to what, but I know that I will change.

My favourite song nowdays is "generation" or " when i'm gone" or also "rock and roll in the train"... many. To my brother also liked this songs, and also my friends like. Now I want to hear and prove new styles and enjoy from them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario