miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

film criticism

The best movie for me, in my opinion, is "the travel of Chihiro". This movie was the dream that Hayao Miyazaki, he is a anime editor of japan. This movie for me is the best because the drama are very sentimental.
The song, the draw, the personality from characters... I love all.
Chihiro is a girl that arrived in a misterious place with her parents. Them, her parents, ate a food without permission, them after became pigs and Chihiro dicovered that this place is tha hotel of the gods of japan, more 8 milions.
She need work in this place for get her parents, transformed in humans.
Inter the movie, chihiro known a original characters, and her commitment makes that all end well.

2 comentarios:

  1. I really love this movie. We saw at first in the ESO, remember? Well maybe you no because you weren't in my class.
    I really like the content of the story but I don't like the picture so much.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh, why not? the picture for my is the most important in this animation, is only hand...

    ResponderEliminar