martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Thank you

Thank you so much for be my friend. For become my best obtion for be happy. You was the person that save my life, you make me feel that the world is different because sometimes it was for my a terrible sucks. For me, the people was like sleeping souls. The world for me was sad, gray, indifferent... When you appeared on my live all changed, the world changed!
You're the light on the darkness, your live iluminated my reality, and my mind. I only need remember the best moments that we lived for become happy... or only laugh a little bit. Thanks for this moments!
Also, i want to talk you about your characteristics, because you're very different from other people... you only need say something for say what you mean, you are very shy!
ok... i'm very happy for having know you... your live is my live and will be so forever.
Yes, I did drawings for you... weren't very well, but them were the best of my art, because i want give you the best from me... because you are important... because you are someone...
Sorry for my english... (is sucks) i know that you are much better than me on this things...I preffer the biology or the art... but well, i hope that you like this letter.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario