miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

The time!!!!

Omg, I can’t believe that the year is just to finish. The time was passed very speed! The most spectaculars that when I was deciding come to batxillerat I believed that this year will pass very slow...

But the reality is very different; I can’t believe that I pass the first and the second terms. And the people of my class change a lot! Everybody changed on relation of the notes and the relation for other persons... Teachers too, they changed because not want make the exams like the first term, they says that they was very eases... but for me was very hard!!! We can’t come back on the past, the things has changed a lot, every days we have work, exams, study... I can’t make more!

But well, my mother promised me that when I will finish the first of batxillerat, I will go to Venezuela. It is my recompense, like my brother. Also he where went to Venezuela when he finished the first of batxillerat... I’m so happy, because I count the days and I discover that for come to Venezuela I need fewer 100 days... yes, I’m very paranoiac, but I want get away NOW!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario