sábado, 28 de mayo de 2011

Oral presentation

DISASTER!!!! ALL WAS A DISASTEEEEER!!! GOD...
Well, teacher, you can agree with me because you saw it. I believed that the presentation would be on thuesday and was on monday... ufff... i want die...
I wanted it to be the best presentation of the year, but well... was my error...
I believe that the topic is ideal, because the hungry in the world is a very important mistake that we need resolve. Is repetitive... but is so important!
Also, I explained the solution... well, is my opinion, but well, everybody have one.
The powerpoint... well, other reason for kill me... I can't believe that I used the Word for present my exposure.... NOOOOOO!
thank you for give me a five points, teacher... although I don't deserve them...

Recording another video:


Sumeries:


Quim and Clara: Acoustic pollution...

Exess of sound that changes the cndition of pollution.
On Spain are 3 cars per person.
Provoque a aceleration of pulse and tachycardie.

Manel Cansado: Pollution...

The air pollutin is for the industries, cars, cigarrettes...
The chemical products provque that the water becme toxic.
The temperature of the earth is ver 7°C more than 4 or 5 years ago.

Aleix and Juancarlos: Child soldier...

The boys and girls on this moment are fighting with weapons and guns.
The girls are the satisfactry sexual object for the soldiers.
When they are on their homes they most kill them parents.

Natalia: Teeneagers...

The people that consume drugs have a lot of problems witch their lives.
The anorexia is other problem because the people can't see that they are slimmers.
The bulling is the most horrible problem for the victimes.

Dominick: Drugs...

Exist 2 tipes of drugs: Legals and ilegals...
The teeneagers started drink in 13 years.
On Spain the last year died 5000 person for the drugs (only Spain)

Sebastian: The destruction of the world...

The society is the simbol of the destruction.
Now, Africa is the simbol of the illness.
The question is... We are inteligent?

Meriem and Aura: Gender violence...

The definition or Gender violence is subordinate another genere.
The psicology violence is when the agresor insult the victim.
For prevent the agretion of all the womens we need help them...

1 comentario:

  1. I knew you were good at orals, Africa!
    Well-done, shame you confused the dates.
    I'm sure you'll get better marks next year , don't give up!!

    ResponderEliminar