martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

I'm shilika

This is my presentation on DA


Hi! I'm Shilika-sori, good morning for everybody ^^
Ok, why I'm here? Well, the reason is like other persons of this web... because I love the art, know other artist and become better cartoonist...
I remember the first time I saw this web, when I was 10 years old. I don't want say ther reason (I'm a bit of shame) well, past things...
I grew up, and the things are very different. Hehehe, I want upload my old draws, they are a very big shit!!
For draw, i prefere use my graphic tablet, although I draw with hands too. Also, I prefere dark colors. No, i'm not the tipycal person that use color black because is... cool, sad, emo? No! I use dark colors because I love them. For make certains things, i use other colors, more rainbows!
Why Shilika? why this name? eeeerrrrm... I don't know... I supose that it was a name of one of my old OC's. I was looking at my Facebook and found this name on India O.o... This is not very important.
Ok, my promise for DeviantArt is become a great artist, I hope that you like my artworks...


See you ^^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario