sábado, 4 de junio de 2011

Summer plans!

In this summer, I want be famous... yes!
well, the reason is that on DA, the people become famous when they are very well on their artworks and when they upload new draws everyday... YES! this is the plan. My mother promissed me that when we go to venezuela she will buy to me a new graphic tablet, a Bamboo graphic tablet, and with this thing i will make more draws in less time.
I'm preparing a story, with the characters and the personality of them.
Is very funny create a story, because you can explain your thinks and when the people see it and likes, you feel very well.
I hope that the people give me more Llamas Badges and more points, and of course coment.
But I beieve that I will change my acount... why? well, because I have a enemy (seems odd) but this is the reality. This person who's name is "Artemis" stolen my Facebook acount, and two days ago I found out that this person has comment my ID draw... i don't know who he is, but he was joined on DA the day that he commented and the single draws that he have on his favourites list are my draw... I have fear...
On the next acount i will talk only in english, because on this sometimes i talk on spanish...
But well... thank you so much for read my blog... on the next year i promise that i will upload more posts and better. SEE YOU!

1 comentario:

  1. I'm sure you can be very famous because you are a great artist, Internet makes things easier and faster...take care my dear!!

    ResponderEliminar