miércoles, 8 de junio de 2011

Final reflection

This is the year that I’ve improved a lot, I can’t talk or write in English very well, but I can understand more than last years. The thing that helped me was my participation in conversations with people from around the world. I meted them on my new Facebook and my DA account. Also, the English class was fine for me, because nowadays I can understand things that on the last year I wasn’t. The thing that I can’t make is writing automatically, because I make a lot of errors… EPIC ERRORS! But I recognize that the class helped me a lot and on the future I will be much better than this year. I promise that on this summer I will write a lot and I’ll intent to see movies and programs on English, with Spanish subtitles of course.

I hope that the following year become easy, because my debility is the language, I know that is a utopia, but I can improved with the help of the class and internet.

The things that I liked more were the blog, because on it, I could explain my thinks and my likes.

The exams were difficult, but with of help of other activities, I could approve this year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario