miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

Oh my god!

Well. The president of cuba, fidel castro, say that he will be a war as the troups of the America and Israel invade Iran. Just when the world celebrate the international day of the peace...
ok, is really necessary form a war when the world want peace?
In our society, the people live with scary. The steals, the murders, the diseases, the ills... all is very dangerous. For example, in venezuela (this country is influenced by cuba) you can't walk for the street by the thieves, them want your money, your movil-telephone, Your shoes! Is unthinkable! When I heard to this... I cried. How one man can kill to other mens for rob his shoes! I can't believe this.
How want the countries create a war when the world is so dangerous? How? is evident that them don't think in the people...

I don't want critize the system, neither I'm interested, but in my opinion, the respect for the humanity is gone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario