viernes, 13 de febrero de 2009

Beauty?

I'm so sorry, this login were created in february because this blog is other old blog that I have and when I wanted to create a new blog the web page not left me create a new blog....
In this post I want to talk from the beauty, logically, I not speak that is beautyfull, I want to speack why is beauty.
today, the people concidered the beautyfull as: One young women that is thin, her hair is blond and her eyes are blue. But, is this really beautyfull? I don't speak that don't it is, I speak that who says that it is beautyfull...
Probably the people in set says it is, but not forget that in this world everybody, is diferent and their likes are differents.

The time is changing, and the styles from the person also change. In the past (it is really funny) the beautyfull women were fat as a cow and the thin women were considerate ugly and useless.
Nowdays, is inversed, and overweight womens are depressed because them isn't are thin. I know that the advertising have blame, it makes that the thin women are the most beautyfull.
In germany for example, in the television, the womens that appear, not are more beautyfull that the others, the reason is that in this country, many womens have felt ugly, because them not are many beautyfull. who has guilt?
Good, I believe, and my comclucion is, that the beauty is in interior, and the beauty as is changin, can wait. I not speak that it not really important, but it not are the most important in life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario